xisto Community
alanmccann

New Mobile Phone Opinions wanted.

it all depends on the price. If you choose a contract u can usually get a good phone for free with t. If it is pay as you go, then u'll have to pay a lot. SAMSUNG E900is good

I have the sony ericsson w810, and it can take awesome pictures and you can load it up with movies or mp3 or mp4 etc. I have only gone online once, it was pretty basic but I had no problem with it. Didnt spend much time on it, in fact I was really brief since its sort of expensive. My phone came with some portable external speakers which sound really good.

The phone that I suggest is the Sony Ericsson w900i. It was suggested by my uncle streight from phillipines. You can check out the link and see the technical specifications. Its pretty sweet. You get an MP3 player, 3G, and more. Im sure the price isnt so great, but the phone is. It is also a quad-band phone so it should work anywhere in the world.

Edited by Kuroshiro (see edit history)

i will always recommend mobiles with symbian or windows. with that soft you can have in your phone whatever you want. you would like to listen mp3- just install software, movies- install software, internet- install opera, games- just find them and install. i have nokia 6600, its old but very good. now i am going to byu SPV M3000