xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

One Of The Best Videos On Youtube.com John Corvino talks about basicly equallity

A friend of mine sent this to me:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/=

And i dont really know what to say, but wow.

I absoloutly agree with everything that he is saying and think that everyone should watch this.

Wow the first person to make sense on this topic in like forever, but what do you expect when society is religious bsed in the sense that people who do go to churck think that it is wrong.

lol, i know, really though SM, the first and the only person i have ever heard actually make sense.. besides what i think :)all you can say is interesting video alamccann? lol

I live in the netherlands *person*'s lesbians transvestites. All accepted and welcome. Well some people are offended if they kiss infront of them cant disagree with that. But a pare of lesbians I dont mind :)Anyway homosexuels do what they wan't i dont really care. We got a gayparade everyyear am not gonne watch naked men etc. Not interrested in homosexuelways but for my opion they made do what they want.

uhmm.. i don't know what the video is all aboutbut when i saw homosexuality ik close the internetexplorer window :)

this video was about why homophobia is wrong (homophobia meaning fear of gay people)

and all it talks about is bsicly why homophobia is wrong in many different ways, i think that the most interesting point that he makes in this small video is that in the bible it says that slavery is Okay, and yet here in the united states we do not have slavery any longer, so... since the US is breaking the bibles rules by not allowing slavery, why wont they break the bibles rules and allow people to have same sex marrage.

in 6th period today i asked the teacher to show this on the projector to the whole class, and she did, and the rest of the class we all debated on why it was right or wrong, and each time someone brought up that point of the movie... no one could argue it and i believe that it is a very strong point that people need to hear.. i was riding home after 6th period and was thinking, man if they ever make it illegal of gays to show public affection then i will absoloutly fight to the death to make it illegal for straiht people to show public affection

I do like how rationally he approached the subject, comparing heterosexuality and homosexuality. I've come to the point where I agree with the speaker: what right do we have to stop what happens between consenting adults?I personally cannot believe that sodomy was illegal so recently in both Canada and the United States. I'm not 100% if there are still States with sodomy laws, and if there are, I just shake my head and pray for humanity.And I can say that without any sarcasm or irony.

lol, good to hear that im not the only one who agree's with this, i showed it to a few of my friends and it changed their preception (i think thats the right word) of homosexual rights and stuff like that :) i stilll think it is a rockin video :) i hope google doesn't delete it when they get everything from youtuube