xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dragonfly

Kindly Deactivate My Free Hosting Account Im on ComputingHost.com now

This is a request to site Admin to deactivate my free hosting account at Xisto.com. My sub-domain name at Xisto.com is siahaweb. I have had a fantastic time at Xisto.com free hosting account for more than 1 year and six months. My experience was awesome, not complaint only compliment, but I'm sorry that I lack how to add flavor to it. Now, I'm hosted at Xisto - Web Hosting.com, it's the paid version of Xisto.com (a sister/network site) with completely different domain. It is cheap and affordable. My small requirement is met by the plan for now. I'm quite happy with the hosting there as well.I want my hosting account here to be deactivated because I just want to keep the remaining credits I have right now so that I may use it in the near future. And also, I shouldn't be wasting space and the account when others can use it with a good purpose. I will continue to visit this forum as it is very helpful for members. I know many members are here not just for free hosting but for the great community we will always miss which is very dear to our hearts....See you around!

i dont know if they will go about doing it that way, but i do know that there is a way to deactivate youre account through the xisto services page (the link would be https://support.xisto.com/ im pretty sure)

Anyways, im glad youre enjoying your hosting on Xisto - Web Hosting, and hope to see that youre still active here on the forums, you probly dont remember, but when i first signed up, you were one of the people that really helped me get started xD

Hi AlternativeNick & ProtoMan!Thanks for the link and replies. You are right. I just didn't give an attention to this part. Now, my hosting account has been terminated. Xisto has been very advance from the beginning, from creation of account to termination, everything is automated... I'm really proud of this. They have a great tool for these stuffs. And AlternativeNick, if I have been helpful to you in the past I'm happy. Here in Xisto community one way or the other one has helped others and this is great..... I will be around....