xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mo_malone

< Please Help >

Hello people,I'm a newbie here and I'm just slowly figuring out how the system works around this neck of woods.A very Interesting forum here and hope i'll be a big part of it soon. Anyways, I need help.None of my friends have an orkut account. And I really wanna be the one to invite and be the pioneer (atleast in my gang :) )...so can someone please send me an invite to : an.kish@gmail.commy name's mo malone.'mo' for mon.and I apologise for any inconvenience. Thank you very much.I promise to send invites to who ever else is in need.and as bribe :P ... I'm posting this cool-**bottom** art-work pic of none-other than Tyler Durden.

You can join Xisto's ring by reading this topic http://forums.xisto.com/topic/38607-Xisto-on-myspace-orkut-all-members-invited/

And welcome to our Xisto forum community. Please take this time to review Xisto Readme (my signature) and understand what Xisto community is all about.

Topic title is very importat so refrain from "help me, I need help" titles. If you have any questions feel free to ask. But most of all, search the forum first.

Thanks.