xisto Community
special

Free Hosts Whats Not To Love? Right.. hate true some free hosts.

Let me put it this way... I've been trying to find a decent hosting site for three days now. I've tried SO many and none of them is worth it. One of them actually froze up when I was editing. That's pathetic! Another had an enfoced editor created by the site, and to use it you had to use the widgets tool...but the tool didn't work. <_< The rest? Enforced ads, misleading statements about what you get on a free account, etc...I'm pretty hopeful about Xisto, though. This seems like a pretty solid site and a really cool way to socialize on top of what you get in return for staying active.

The only good free webhost I have ever had, beside Xisto (which is the king of all hosting), was bravenet. Bravenet was a very good host... but I've found something better...!! haha

When i first started with a free host, i wasn't aware about their forced ads, popups and embedded ads in my html code. I hate those sites alot. I've been with at least 3 free hosts on serious projects and all of them sucked, really, they had forced ads everywhere and limited features. They didn't have any php support or mysql. But then i decided to look for a better free host and was searching google for a couple days. Luckily i came across Xisto and i thank them for accepting me and this free host is them. Seriously, i'll recommend Xisto to anyone any day. to tell you the truth i don't think i've come across another fre host like Xisto. I don' think any other free host can compare to this one. Really, i love you guys.*Efrain was here

I have tried many hosts for fun.There where hosts who sayd: no ads. and when they see that your site has alot of trafic phoefff !! sudden adds spam.Or your cp doesn't work, can't access via ftp, weekly downtimes. (looks left and sees a big fat cat running his feet off but he goes actualy very slow :))But as some of you already sayd, first read theire website or reference websites etc.

Mmmm totally agree with you there. Most free hosts are absolutely ridiculous, they plaster so many ads over you site and make it look tacky and unprofessional, they have crappy loading times and don't have virtually any decent features such as cPanel, statistics, fantastico or the ability to set it a domain.Xisto is awesome though. Nothing like the other free hosts. :)