xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arnz

Rugby League ESL, NRL, and so forth..

I'd to like if theres anyone in England, NZ, or Australia here that follow the Rugby League. I mainly watch the NRL (National Rugby League), and have been following the Manly Seaeagles since the early 90s. It's finals time down here, and since my team has been knocked out. I've still been watching the other teams. The Brisbane Broncos was the first through to the GF by defeating Cantebury-Bankstown Bulldogs. The Broncos will be going to play the winner out of St George-Illawarra Dragons and the Melbourne Storm. Either way, as a neutral supporter (now that Manly has been knocked out of the series) the two teams on GF day should put out a good match.

OK everyone... I hate American and Australian sports. They're completely mad and ruleless. That sort of makes it quite good. In my opinion the whole world should be playing RUGBY. Of course I'm English...Either that or we play golf, the world sport. Personally i don't agree with this but it was a survey by the International Sport Federation so i'm in! :o