xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darran

Hi From Singapore I have been here for more than 2 weeks but ...

I have been registered on Xisto and hosted by them since 31st August 2006 but I have yet to make a proper introduction of myself on the forum. So here goesI am 19 this year and I wanted to get hosted on Xisto with the primarily purpose being my wordpress blog. I am currently pursuing my studies in Mobile Application Development in Information Technology. I believe my greatest strengths are doing programming (Java in particular) and also playing football. Other than that, during my free time I love to head down to the gym and work out. I am a huge fan of the Italian football team; S.S. Lazio and love to listen to mandopop songs as well as some english songs particularly sung by Natasha Thomas. At times, when motivated; I would come out with some graphic designs (mainly signatures and splash pages to showcase to my friends). I also post a lot on forums, I have 3 to my name at the moment (Laziofever, Rainie Yang, Natasha Thomas) in addition to XistoIf you would like to know more about me, do not hesitate to PM or even add me on MSN through this addressdesirematters[at]hotmail.com