xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contor

In Some Cases Google Doesn't Pay. So my friends say

I think this conversation has COMPLETELY diverted from google ads not paying, to language issues. Please keep posts on topic or I will close this thread.
Thank you.

Anywho, google is very VERY picky. They delete accounts for making you have to <- snipped -> to read posts(warez forums), desquising ads as something else, I've seen it done, it's really abusive because I've clicked them by accident. They are exremely strict, the best way to keep your account safe is to just place ads, don't even put "Support <us> by <- snipped -> ", ect.

Actually, Google did something very simular to a friend of mine. When he was near the collection amount, which I believe is $100, they some how "lost" all his information and beat him out of his money. He did nothing wrong and was not abusing the system.

I worry about them doing that too me, I'm going to have to wait years to get my first $100 check and I will be highly ticked off if they try to beat me out of it. If you have a google ad campaign going, it might pay you to print out your totals occasionally so you have proof of what you had earned.
}

Even though google says its a violation of its terms of service, I think thats just an excuse. I know google is a big company, and wouldn't dare cheat members, but they probably set their system so if there is just a few clicks over the "predicted amount", your account is deleted. I'm sure that they have not payed many members the money they legitimately owe them. It's not like their mission is to get as much money out of this, I'm just saying they probably hint at their employees to close accounts probably more frequently than necessary.

I have always been satisfied with Google Adsense. I have receieved over 3 adsense checks and whenever I am in doubt of whether something is against their TOS I politely ask them to ensure I am.People are just pissed off at Google because most people that use their program really aren't professional, they want a quick buck. Read the TOS, understand where you stand.P.S. I have also heard my website members have clicked on "Christian ads" just to make them pay for nothing since my website is an Atheist website. One has told me they clicked over 40 ads. STILL I haven't been suspended.I have told them I do not endorse it and recommend they do not do that, as I want to stay in the clear.

Edited by RobertS (see edit history)