xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawiss

What You Think About Them? Skinheads - WP

I was wondering what you people think about them. Here you can see some videos from they life and actions they make in they countrys across Europ: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ...

Here are few things if you don't know anythng about them:
The general language is Russian. They are aganst the people who are diffrent or does something bad aganst white people. The WP means - World Wide White Pride(Power). They ussaly wear metal boots, jeans and have shaved head.. thats why theyr called Skinheads. The most of them is in Poland, Russia and Belarusia. Some of them is normal people but few are totaly crazy and you can see sometimes at news about them.

Ok I dont want to tell you all everything about them but just want to know what you think aganst such people.

They can wear those clothes if they like...and shave their heads even though they're not becoming bald yet....nothing wrong with that, but if they really think the 'white race' is superior and such and act that way, I think they're quite dangerous. You know, in general those people are not very well-educated, they also tend to copy eachother's talk instead think for themselves. Funny is that I know one of them through the internet, and he and his friends have listed the movie American History X as their 'favorite movie' in their profile, while the movie is not exactly pro nazi-ideology. Well, they're not quite the smartest people out there. I have a few friends who are goth and punk, and my *cough* normal (preppy =P ) friends unfortunately don't know them very well, and even nowadays they still think my punk friends are nazis .__. *sighs*

yeah but I know about 7 or 9 of them and theyr pretty agressive people and better not to contact them (in bad way) lol.. but in some way I think they are ok.. theyr people too and they have all rights to do that because I dont like some kind of people in my country (latvia).. but from other opinion its crime hitting and demolating everything..

So, this is a talk about racism? Racism sucks by itself, I think we don't need to discuss this any more, but the guys anyways are already protecting just a skin colour, which isn't really worth it, by just going "LOL, WHITE'S BETTER" they won't achieve anything. Nothing at all. Suckage.Skin colors don't give you special powers or any difference but appeareance. Kill racism for a darned time already.Anyone who encourages racism must be stupid. For real.

lol dude this isnt talk about racism or something same to it.. Its about thous guys and the website stuff in there.. read all before you post..

Well if it isn't about racism it's about a sweeping generalisation that all people with shaved heads are evil... I think I'll stick to the racism aspect.Now we all know that racism is a bad thing, I'm fairly sure all right minded people can agree that skin colour along with sexuality, gender, age, religion etc. are ridiculous grounds for discriminating against people (which is always bad too, I mean someone has to really be evil to warrant discrimination, I mean like psycho killer evil)However if you insist that this is a topic about why we should not like the whole of this group (skinheads) because a few of the are small minded bigots who resort to violence when the feel threatened by people they don't understand, then I have a problem as this is just as bad a racism. Granted you are allowed to comment on how some of them are aggressive but don't link the aggressiveness to the shaved head, every social group has a minority of people who behave inappropriately, that doesn't mean the rest of the group should be labelled as the same, if this was true the whole human race should be labelled as violent and ignorant.