xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fffanatics

Itunes 7 It doesnt work properly

Hey everyone. I have never been a fan of itunes but since i own a ipod, i kinda have to use it to obtain the best functionality. On tuesday, Apple not only released new versions of the ipod but they also released iTunes 7. For those of us who had to use iTunes to transfer music, etc. to our ipods we were prompt for an update. Therefore, most of us did this. The problem is that now we can not play music using iTunes because the songs sound distorted and very staticly. Check out their forums and you will see i am not the only one who has this issue.My recommendation is that you do not update your version of iTunes if you use it for playing any sort of music, video, etc. and wait for a quality release. It is sad how even Apple wil release software that is not thoroughly tested and completely working since i always believed them to be the anti-microsoft. I guess i was wrong.

Oh thank god for thisI was prompted to update my Itunes a few days back to 7.0 but due to some inconvenience issues as I was super-multitasking at that time, I did not update it. I would probably wait for some clarification on this thread or on the forums at Apple itself. Anyone who updated their Itunes had this problem too?