xisto Community
Insanitys

GFX Crew Application: Insanitys If you guys are still looking for people please look

im not sure if your still looking for people but if you are ill love to be part of your community helping with c4d etc

Real Name (optional): Mark

MSN: dr_mad_man@hotmail.com

AIM:

Email:immortal.kiwi@gmail.com

Experience in graphics: 3 years, started in ps 7, now in cs2 using c4d and terragen

Areas of expertise: 3d modeling terragen wallpapers, kinda big stuff :P i know how to use body paint which is an awsome part to use i love it!

Other graphics sites worked at(optional): none

Past positions at other graphics sites(optional): none

Current positions at other graphics sites(optional):none

How much you can be on each day: every day 3 - 4+ hours

How many templates/sigs/resources could you make a week:sigs maybe 2 a week, can put out models 1 every 2 weeks if i put effort into it lol, terragen any time 2 easy :)

Examples of your work:

-----------------------------------------

Posted Image

this is a car in the middle of making, mitsubishi evo ftw!

Posted Image

n this picture of our gp building in our area still have to do the inside with windows etc, looking to put models from poser into there which is good idea :P

Posted Image

Very impressive. I'd like to ask you to become more active on the forums first.We like to invite members to the GFX Crew with just a few more posts.Otherwise I vote yes. Thanks you. :]

Very impressive. I'd like to ask you to become more active on the forums first.
We like to invite members to the GFX Crew with just a few more posts.

Otherwise I vote yes. Thanks you. :]

Likewise. I vote yes, upon more activity, as well.

just to point it out

o btw nice work

Oh lol, thanks for pointing that out. I really just read trhough it not much, just seeing the pics. ;] I will now try too look for a trial version or something else :P. Thanks for pointing it out. :) Next time ill try to read, hate reading. Oh well thanks, bye. :P

Any questions to the author, please do it in PM. This thread is intended for the GFX Crew to vote. Thank you.

Beast, if you had read the above posts, you'd have;1) Known he used C4D(Answered twice)2) I requested this topic for voting only.Warning served, thank you.