xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Robbie Rotten

Dispite The Problems I Finally Have Trap17 Hosting! I am hosted by Trap17

Hip Hip Hurray I've got my free site working now.I've been having problems with it but I've got it working now.Now there is one thing that has got me paniking which is that I have 2.75 days to get 10 credits on but the problem I have is that I am going away tomorrow and I won't be online at all at least I don't think I will be.

i suggest that you post as much as you can in forums that have a post count, but without exceeding the Xisto rules... and just post nice, long, quality posts that contribute to the related forum...good luck :)

Pretty much what albus said if you take about an hour to post quality posts you can get like 15-20 credits with no problem at all.Also it's good to have at least in my opionion 30-60 which will cover you from 1-2 months, but you can always get more. Post were you can be most helpful at and you should be set.

i can certainly back them up by saying post as much as you can to keep those credits saved up, i have had a few occasions where my credits have run out and people are unable to see my website. that can be really annoying.

Well it is funny but it took a while to get approval for alot of us cus of the new cpanel, but at last its here =D Getting credits is simple. You post for an hour a week or something you will have a ton of credits saved up. It's real easy to find a topic to throw a few paragraphs at and then you really get alot of credits. Check the religious debates out, there always easy posts as long as you know a little about religion. =D Oh yah, a great big HOORAY for Xisto for the free hosting, it was well worth the wait! =D

noooo u got it all wrong man. you dont have 2.25 days to get 10 credits. u have 2.25 days left of being hosted until u are suspened. if u stay in active thrn u will be disconnected and wioll have to make another one.all u have to do is post nice long quality post and your good. like for today just post a couple of times(without spamming of corse) and ur site eill be up.