xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jimhap

Beta Testing Signups

I need somebody to help me develop and test my websites.

The requirements:

Need to know:

1. PHP

and/or

2.JavaScript

This is a volenteer signup. I might consider a award......

TOS: No spamming me

Don't hack my website

Don't put virus codes/malicalous code in my website

That's all! :)

To sign up, reply with:

Name

Email Address

Scripting that you do

Do you meet the requirements? (YES/NO)

Do you agree to my TOS? (YES/NO)

:P

Also, you can signup for the beta testing in my forum:

http://alossoft.x10hosting.com/forum/phpBB2/

Edited by jimhap (see edit history)

beta test what exactly, it would help to know what your beta testing before checking your site out.

Hmm.. make sure you trust the person that is going to beta test your website! If you give them your website information, it's pretty easy to hack and put viruses on your website, even if they've "agreed" to your rules. There are lots of people online, and you can't trust them all. So be careful!

And what sort of Mods are you in need of, exactly? Shouldn't the testers know some mysql (or whichever DB you are using?)Do you have plans to move the site to the Trap?

you are testing my website application. One thing i will NEVER EVER EVER DO is give them my password. all you do is go through code, create code. maybe(if i trust my testers) i'll open a mySQL user account for them to configure stuff. i hope i get good people. because sometimes i get people that forgot the basics!! :) lol I hope that never happens... Could anyone put a link to some tutoral in this forum about a login script in php? i want to test it out...and yes they need to know a little bit of mySQL

go to http://www.pixel2life.com/ you can find quite a few login scripts.Ok I will ask this question what do you plan on having on your website/forum. what mods are planning on using what is the interaction between the website and the actual forum.I know alot of scripts to use, but I want to know if it's going to be a wasted effort. I know Im not the only one who works on websites for others and either they don't listen and the website bombs just after the first month.

It's very simple.....TODO:1. Integrate Milonic Menus and openPopups into phpBB.2. In openPopups, find a way to close popup using button.Also, if ANYBODY could help me install zPanel on the website..... :)

oh wat the hell... i don't have anything better to except fool around in java...Name: Aaron (u can call me tsunami...)Email Address: Tsunaminc90@aol.comScripting that you do: HTML, CSS, DHTML, XML, Javascript, Java, C++, PHP (mysql), Actionscript, Mirc, Do you meet the requirements? (YES/NO): YESDo you agree to my TOS? (YES/NO): YESeh.. if you want my help im all urs but if you dont... well... ummm i didnt wanna help you any way... >.> ... <.<