xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brandon10092

Help With Installing Sims 2 previous copy uninstalled for new installation

help with installing sims 2 pleaseHelp With Installing Sims 2

I have installed all the disks correct then I wanted to play the game so it says to insert disk 1. I do that then it comes up with the innitial sims 2 screen thing where it has the logo in a white box. That goes off like its ment to but then after a few seconds it comes up with a message saying it couldnt find directx 9.0c graphics anyware on this system. So I downloaded the directx 9.0c software free of google and then tried it again but it still comes up with the message. What can I do to play the game??? please any answers would be highly appreciated and I will try anything. Thanks

-question by damian

Problem with sims 2 Help With Installing Sims 2

hey, I have the sims 2 and a few expansion packs. I have recentley got a new computer with vista. I had the sims 2 installed and it wouldn't work so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, and still no hope. Now when I put the sims 2 in it comes up saying there is a program compatibility issues with vista. It has a link to check for solutions online but it says there is no solutions found for the sims 2.

please help me if anyone knows 

-reply by Sarah

Hey , This is just a question.I have the sims 2 and it comes with four disks , but i lost the first one can i still install it with disk 2 or disk 3 or disk 4 . PLEASE HELP !

hello i have almoste died of boredom cause i cant play my sims i have tried playing it on my itouch, facebook and everything but it will not match up. i have tried many times to lad the disk andi got my computer messed up and now everytime i try tro put the disk in it starts and asks english or spanish etc then a little screen pops up and it says that i must have administrator privileges to play this game! I AM DEVISTATED!!!!! ok so i need to know what these are and how to get them so i can play my favorite game EVA! TTHAKSSSSSEYYSSS mua mua love u all thatnkss!!!!pleasse help!!!!??????<3 <3 <3 <3!!!1

someone plzzz help!I just bought Sims Double Deluxe!... i installed it, then it worked the first time i played... then i quit n i tried opening it , it wont come!.. its installed properlyyy i dunno wots wrong... when i click the icon, pop up appears with play button, i click it n it disappears n then NOTHING! i feel like crying! y isnt it workin someone plz help!n i've uninstalled it n installed again yet it doesnt work,,-Shortie!

Im having trouble downloading my Sim s 2 Fun with Pets Collectin disc. During installation i get an error message saying its having a problem transferring a file from media. What do i do?? Please help!!