xisto Community
manyak

Want A Internet Radio Station For Free

You could always start your own radio stationm from scratch. Im looking into just that as then you can set everything up your own way meaning that you can set your own songs and playlists ads ect. The only cut back there is that you have to set up an internet radio licence which can be time consuming but it is well worth it. But yeh if you do not have time to set that up you can use a site like flatcast.com as all the important stuff is taken care of alredy.

Setting up an internet radio is simple but there is a lot of work involved outside of setting up the whole process. i run an internet radio and things get hard at time like updating the server, setting up encoders for other djs their computers will and always give you problem. I'm not saying its a mountain climb im just saying it takes it toll if you are not completely dedicated to the whole project,

there is other stuff involved like setting up jingles and station IDs and creating station id's I am just saying the station can be up and running in a few minutes but there is also the hardwork of getting listeners who will always come back and listen on other days. Its cool knowing you have listeners but there is also the bored feeling if you dont get listeners or get one her one there cause its very disheartening.

Then after a while you'll need to build quality programs snd then you will wanna work hard to get advertisers to pay to advertise either by banners or Jingles its qite addictive but be warned the results are not instant

Just go into the radio station thing prepared to do some hard graft for a long time

MANDLA

hey let me try this :D its cool to have your own radio station online, hmm what will I be going to broadcast?eha anyway thank you for sharing this thing to us. I don't know if the topic starter is still active I just saw it :)

The lawWant A Internet Radio Station For Free

Bear in mind these companies say run a radio station for free. This is actually false as the program maybe free but if you play any music that you do not own copyright for you will be liable to prosecution by the music industries authoritys I no this because I ampart of this industry.

-reply by Aiden