xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Liudom

Liushare.com Willing to expand

Hey,
I am currently an will always be the owner of http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Im always open ears and open arms to expand the community of LiuShare
I do play alot of games but im hoping instead of searching for a clan to join, i could get one to join me (obviously i wont be the leader of the clan) but i offer my forum space and our community to view the clan and possibly join the clan.

We have alot of members that play games.
I also have 500GB of webspace and 1TB of bandwidth, so if those webless clans need a cool website or somethin that could keep in contact with each other or other clans then please drop me a PM on my site (Liushare.com)

I would be happy to offer some webspace.
again im open for ideas, so if you have other suggestions, drop by the website and gimme some of your ideas.

Thanks Liudom

thats really kool...your site really seems to be attracting alot of people...i wish i had that much for mine..although my site is not related to yours or in anyway but just to get that much poeple coming in into the site would be great...keep up the good work and hope everything turns out right n that you dont mess it up by doing something crazy or have anyone hack it lol

Thank you :) sadly enough we had a few "criers" that whined to our host and now they forced to close my website and terminate my contract :SAlot of people like to spoil other peoples fun, in my case they didnt like that i was giving stuff away for free (fecking asshats)Anyways thanks for your support.