xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sweet_princess

Jesus Was Not Ressurected Jesus Was Not Resurrected

By the way the Bible has been written by Humans and not Prophets, so this concludes that it is impossible for the Bible to be the word of god. However the Qur'an has been written by a unique Prophet and i think I'd rather believe a true Prophet then a guy name Paul, he is your master...not Jesus, Jesus never wrote the bible or claimed divinity.

-What makes muhammed a true prophet?
-Allah and Jehovah are NOT the same God because Jehovah is part of the Trinity and Allah is not. Key difference.

I'm also interested in your statement which claims that your prophet was not human. What was he?

The disciples were not eye-witnesses or ear-witnesses of the previous three days as vouched for by St. Mark who says that at the most critical juncture in the life of Jesus was when All the knowledge regarding their master was from hearsay…They heard that he got HANGED ON THE CROSS, they heard that he was BURIED FOR THREE DAYS,

It most certainly was not hearsay. One of the apostles (John) and several of the women who followed Jesus were there. In John 19:26 he quotes Jesus words spoken to him from the cross.

In John 19:38 we learn that Joseph of Arimathea asked Pilate for the body, was granted his request, and took it away. The Roman soldiers confirmed his death. Simon carried his cross.

You will have to decide to accept the Bible as truth or to deny it. No arguments taken from the Bible against Christ's deity, bodily death and resurrection, and any other fundamental Christian doctrine have ever or will ever succeed. Nevertheless thank you for your interesting discussion of the topic!