xisto Community
ajaykumarmeher

Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh B2tr Released

Microsft has released 2007 Microsoft Office system Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR) for Microsoft internal use. This means this beta system will be available to all Microsoft employees 7 days before the public release.The public release of B2TR will not be announced publicly by Microsoft until 14 september. This b2TR promise to remove all those bugs present in Beta 1 and give the user a fast hand experience of Office 2007 final release. The final release date of the full version has not yet been disclosed by Microsoft.Apart from this Windows Vista Rc1 has already been released for MSDN and Technet subscribers. And for those who participated in Vista Beta Customer preview Program (CPP).

Apart from this Windows Vista Rc1 has already been released for MSDN and Technet subscribers. And for those who participated in Vista Beta Customer preview Program (CPP).

What is this, Vista Beta Customer preview Program, is it the quiz for Indians from Microsoft, whose link you have given few days back. If yes then I have not yet received the CD.

for those who do/not care here is a price tag list for office.

Microsoft Office Basic 2007

Available only through OEMs; price not quoted

Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 New!

$149/NA

Microsoft Office Standard 2007

$399/$239

Microsoft Office Small Business 2007

$449/$279

Microsoft Office Professional 2007

$499/$329

Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 New!

$679/$539

Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007

Available only through volume licensing; price not quoted

Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 New!

Available only through volume licensing; price not quoted

Google better get to work on their open office to at least match up with this.

Quick question what has changed on this software. Yeah I could look it up but that would waste my brain power :)

to prove how stupid microsoft is

http://www.microsoft.com/err/office/

even though I would never touch outlook it's pretty stupid how they set it up.

What is this, Vista Beta Customer preview Program, is it the quiz for Indians from Microsoft, whose link you have given few days back. If yes then I have not yet received the CD.

Ziya, Customer previe Program is launched by Microsoft US, for Beta tester. If a customer is registered through this program as a beta tester for Microsoft, then he is eligible to get the downlaod invitation from Microsoft for this RC1 release of Vista. This RC1 release is the major release of Vista before the release of the full version, which is expected to come very soon.

Only for microsoft employee's? Well that are a lot of people so I'm sure it will get leeched pretty fast wouldn't it? Unless Microsoft has made some totally new kind of system to protect their software from getting leeched ofcourse, but I really doubt that. So will this new version of office have any new features compared to the last version?

Only for microsoft employee's? Well that are a lot of people so I'm sure it will get leeched pretty fast wouldn't it? Unless Microsoft has made some totally new kind of system to protect their software from getting leeched ofcourse, but I really doubt that.
So will this new version of office have any new features compared to the last version?

For feature of office 2007 please visit the following link:
http://www.microsoft.com/err/office/