xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Software That Can Record From Television

it may be off topic but its a bit of information for the forums :) anywho... so before i buy the DVD Roms i need to buy the DVD recorder, and figure out which it needs, whether it be DVD-/+R.sounds good to me :Pthanx for all your help

DVD ROMS won't be a problem they can be read by any player.In the beginning for the recording of DVD the worked on it with 2 brands.One brand develloped DVD - and the other DVD +Mostly the system can read both standards.Writing you have 2 kinds : the one that write also both standards (then is the DVD+R and DVD+RW the fastest). or you can only write 1 DVD-R or DVD+R (or even DVD-RAM).In Europe msot of the DVD recorders can work with DVD+R (or have support for both).DVD-RAM is rarely used.Some recorders van even write the newer DL (dual layer) disks.But these disks are rather expensive (more expensive then 2 single layer disks).

In Europe msot of the DVD recorders can work with DVD+R (or have support for both).

well from what two people on the forums here said, there are some DVD recorders that do not accept ALL DVD rom formats... (DVD+R or DVD-R)

ive never even heard of DVD Ram's so i think im safe from those :)