xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mohza

Hey All

Mohza here. Not too sure what to say in my intro.. I'm from New Zealand, enjoy playing sport (mostly football/soccer), i'm 16 years old, bit of a GFX'er and yeah guess i'll see you round :)

Hello Mohza,Welcome to Xisto. Loves playing football, me too but not interested in GFX, but you will find majority of people here who loves GFX, also there is dedicated section for this.If you have came here for hosting I will suggest you to read the Xisto Rules, I don't think you have read it as your first post is one liner, which is treated as spam. First you go through the posts of some hosted members to get an idea and always use quotes for using copied stuffs, I think this is the most common mistakes many of us (including me) have done.

Hey Mohza, I'm also new here...well I've been here for a few weeks but when I first registered I sruggled to find a place where I could tell people that I'm new here :) Hey every one, I'm new here. There I've said. One less thing to worry about :P

Thanks for the welcome, I'm not really interested in being hosted right now - nothing to host. Sorry about that post, hopefully my edit helped?

and welcome juice :)