xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
peterson

Music Editing Software

I recommend Audacity. It is a very good music editing software, very simply steps to cut portion of songs and adding other portions from a totally different song onto it and create your own title. On top of that it is completely free. It is open sourced and you can download from sourceforge.net

hmm, try googling audacity, its a free audio editing program, not too sure about the functions, i only tried it out for a while as i don't have much need for music editing. well, it IS free =P and from what i recall it wasn't too bad, they probably even have a new version now, so give it a try ^^

Like what some of the members have said. Use Audacity, it is an open sourced audio editing software, and I have used it on several occasions to cut some mp3 to put into my mobile as a ring tone. Most importantly, it is a free software so all the functions available to you at no cost, no need for any trials or any rubbish such as that. The simple cut and paste, if you want to do some music.

And of course, you would need to get yourself on the hands of the LAME mp3 encoder dll, it is needed if you want to export your audacity project files into mp3 or any format which is on offer by Audacity. It is also free, so just google it and you can find it.

With regards to Audacity, just go to https://sourceforge.net/ and search for Audacity. You won't go wrong with it :lol: