xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dagoth Nereviar

Hello, All! Ive been here a while and not yet made a hello topic...

Helloooooo, Xisto!Like the name says, I've been here for a while (atleast a few month) and have not made a hello topic, so here goes B)I'm Dagoth Nereviar, aka Sheepy, and my real name's Karl.I play and make (albeit simple and crap :D ) games. I have a website (duh) which I update everynow and again, mainly with rants :D I like ranting on about stuff, I'm a moaner at heart :DI mess around on photoshop sometimes...Uuuuh....I read books...and i'm writing one, which will probably be on my website sometime...If I ever get round to finishing it B):D And...That's about it :D

Hey themax :D

Got any questions? Just PM me or someone with a high post count...and i'm sure we'll all try and help you :D

edit:

Dont PM a mod or an admin unless you need to, especially not the admins. Ask someone else.

Sorry, used to sayying "Pm an admin/mod" :D
Edited by Dagoth Nereviar (see edit history)

Welcome you two.

Just PM me or a mod/admin...or someone with a high post count

Dont PM a mod or an admin unless you need to, especially not the admins. Ask someone else.

Hello Dagoth Nereviar and themax37 Posted Image and welcome from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Nice introduction there Dagoth. Told us something besides hello, I am here. themax37 you need to come back and add a little more about yourself; better yet, start your own introduction thread.

Yes, if either of you needs help, just find the right catagory and ask. The people here are friendly and helpful. No need to PM a lot of people, just post in the forum and you will find the answers to most all your questions. Of course you should run a search first to make sure nobody has covered the topic before. :D

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running.

I think you are old enough to get a welcome from me. So you should welcome me. But nice to see your introduction and see

Uuuuh....I read books...and i'm writing one, which will probably be on my website sometime...If I ever get round to finishing it tongue.gif rolleyes.gif

you are writing book, great, you finish it and send one free copy to me. But what is the topic of your book.

lol hi hi and welcome to Xisto :).. 144 posts and only now an introduction :P.. good start at Xisto :P.. hope to see you in the futer and please stay active..