xisto Community
hotchick2121

I Probably Should Have Done This First.... My short story of a boring life (lol)

Hey evryone!!!! :D

I probably should have done this awhile ago but hey i finally did it so.... here goes

Here are a couple things about me.....

• Hair color: Brown with blonde highlights
  • Eye color: green
  • ..... um thats all i can think of rite now so if anybody wants to know more.... just reply here,..... or if ya dont want to reply in the open you can pm me :D.......

Edited by hotchick2121 (see edit history)

NEVER LET THE INTERNET KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

lol true words there!

Well hi, welcome to trap 17 even though youre not totally new!

what brings you here? I sometimes wonder how many younger people like teenagers, come here and why, im a tennager and im here cos i have nothing better to do with my life :D and im sad and i like to code websites but thats normal for a teenager right? yeh...course!

Hello Anahita Posted Image and welcome from Mich, in Michigan, USA. If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running.

I agree that you shouldn't give out such personal information. Do tell us how you found Xisto, why you are here and some less personal information about your hobbies, likes, dislikes, interests, and etc. If you have come to Xisto for the free hosting, you have come to the right place. There are a lot of friendly helpful people here. Just ask a question and duck, :D the answers will fly right back at you.

Hi Anahita PriceWelcome to Trap, yeah this is really a trap, you come here for hosting and will find another job more interesting and that is to posting. I have become addictive now.Here a lots of supportive friends to help you in every aspect whether it is programming, web designing, games or any personal thing. Only requirement is to post it in right place and it is too not difficult if you first take a quick trip of Trap.Regarding disclosure of your personal things I would suggest you to avoid these things in fututre till you come out of your teen age.

ok.... who says i even told u the truth???? for all you know i could be someone totally different... ne wayz.... i am loving this site yall....