xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  

Try This Site To Make $100 Per Month you can make 100 per month or more

yeah this doesnt seem like it would work at all the meta tags are wrong and the site doesnt look that reliable. Yeah and referring back to what shadowx is saying i completley agree with. When searching for some of the basic things on google it can be very misleading. Especially with pictures. They do have a filter that you can use that will help a little bit, but it can also filter the wrong things and can be missing some results. Plus alot of people dont know about the filter and children are exposed to the wrong information when looking up something on the internet. I think that the p2p programs are the worst when it comes to finding the wrong results, but thats expecting.

Nope, I doubt this method would work at all. If I could make money off google ads so easily I don't know why I am spending all that time improving my site...

Edit: hmm so there talking about google adsense? I might try it.. I don't like there meta tags, and the fact that there saying <- snipped -> though.Read the website wrong, thought they just wanted to you to click on the add :)}

Edited by Danny (see edit history)