xisto Community
lady_cindy

Need Advice, Coping With Friends. Living with a friend. Update. Pictures of our current apartment condit

Hello, Everyone.Thank you for all your help. I need to tell you the update. I had to bring the police into it. After much disputing and argument. They took him away finally. Me and my roomate moved. I am so happy now. I feel free. Thank you for supporting and giving me advice, without you, I would probably had no courage to get out of the suituation. You were my strength. Thank you. Your advice and help... truly, has changed my life.Thank you,from, Cindy Sanderson

Edited by lady_cindy (see edit history)

Hmm... Well... Tricky one. David not taking his medication is a very serious issue. The best thing to do is alert David's parents and tell them what's going on. The should really be the first to know and if there is a youth center/worker near by, I would suggest going to them and asking for confidential advice. David has clearly broken the rules of which you all signed, and basically that is betrayal. If I was you, I would try and try again to get him back on the medication. If all fails, I would then alert parents and ask them on what to do and put David onto the phone to him or see his parents over the issue. I think in a way this isn't his fault, but then again, it is going agaist the rules and causing a good experience a bad one.

Hope you have a good life!

-Tom.

Edit:

Sorry I didn't see that you had replied. Well I am all glad that it is all good for you now and that everything is back to, should I say, normal. Sorry to hear that you had to resort to the police coming into the picture, but you had to do it and followed your heart.

Have a good time and good luck with everything!

-Tom.

Edited by Shining (see edit history)