xisto Community
illdevilinc

Attention Scripters: Looking For Advance Programmers

Hi,i am designing a site with PHP, i need a second scripter to help me build up the site. The site's name is DevilSpace, and it is a replica of Myspace. The second scripter will need to be a advanced scripter or have scripting software (like Dream Weaver) and know how to use it. The scripts that are needed can be up to 10 script pages deep. Also when the site opens up, i will reward you with 50% of all clicksor advertisment profits, and advertisment space. If you are an experianced scripter please email me at illdevilinc@gmail.com to apply.Thank you,ill devil inc

what do you need in terms of design, have you got one or do you need one built. Second how long will it take in terms of programming will you just use php or other scripting languages.

Edited by mxweb (see edit history)

what do you need in terms of design, have you got one or do you need one built. Second how long will it take in terms of programming will you just use php or other scripting languages.

currently i dont need any design. But in programming, i am currently only using PHP, but if possible i will use other languages (Site is run by MYsql database). But the site does have very tricky scripts involved. The site is a ditto site of Myspace.com, it will feature all of the same systems as myspace. Currently i am having trouble with the Bulletin system, and am in need of some scripting help. If you want to check out the site, the site URL is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ but dont get to involved with the site, as when development is done all database's will be wiped of all records.

also,
i already have one person that applied for the scripting posision, but the person is still not the scripter. So the possision is still open, and if it turns out that i need 2 scripters i will lower the profit pay out to 25% a person. Also i didnt state it before but due to other calculations, i have lowered the advertising cut to 40%, so i can use the extra 20% for all my hosting costs, and to make a reserve fund.
thank you,
Ill Devil Inc

well you would have to be very carefull as from what you are saying it sounds like your trying to make a mirror image of Myspace also what encryption would you use as i can code PHP with MD5 or would you just use ssl (which you have to do if you have peoples data)

he's doing exactly that. Although I ran into a site were people were asking for burned copies of myspace design. Although i would help I just won't due to the fact that your basically ripping an idea and stealing a copyrighted site. Your site might as well be myspaceclone.com just to get it over.And so this topic is closed due other legal issues and the problems that will come otthe future as well.Also if this is website made under a Xisto domain, the website/your hosting account will be terminated as well.