xisto Community
askumarr

Like To Have A Matured Women Friendship.... To meet aged women 40+

Hello Friends,

At the out set I introduce myself., I am young & Smart 30 years old matured & well settled male at Trichy, Tamilnadu. India., looking for femals\women over 30 years old preferably over 40 years old for good companianship & Friendship & Looking for excitement...

If interested Pl. help me & mail me at

Kumar...

Notice from saint-michael:
this is not a dating service this forum is used to help people out in relationship problems not looking for dates.

looking for mature women friend

Like To Have A Matured Women Friendship....

I am a male person who is looking for a good mature women . I have always got one thing that mature women have a long relationship and they can share their personal experiences in a better way .

If you think you can be my better friend you can know by mailing me .

I am a traditional indian guy want to pass my time in the lap of nature . Do my work I. E. Of teaching language honestly I try my label b est to satisfy my friends , vegetarian , watch movies of all kind. Observe the things closely , learn the things fast , and nourish my relations by heart and soul.

Graduate. Live in the philosophy - live and let live.

-reply by rajat

Good Indian friendLike To Have A Matured Women Friendship....

I am a male age 51 year  who is looking for a good mature, knowledgable women . I have always got one thing that women have a long relationship and they can share their personal experiences in a better way . If you think you can be my best friend you can contact by mailing me .I am a traditional indian guy want to share my feelings and want to enjoy the life differently. I watch movies of all kind and T.V mainly for business news. I am postgraduate with Ph.D.Degree working as Sr.Executive in Govt. Organisation. So welcome to everybody

-reply by Atul