xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
blaumond

Surf Junky Does Not Pay $25 After Completion Of Terms Surf Junky Does Not Pay 25 After Completion Of Terms

I recently got referred to the Surf Junky site by a friend. It's a simple program that opens paid ads and refreshes the page at a regular interval, thus rotating various ads. They promise a payout at $25 earning minimum and transfer of payment within maximum of a months time. However, since I work for about 8-10 hrs on the net everyday, I made it soon. It's been 3months now and I have not recieved a payout. The contact form does not work too. Does anybody know why this happened? Are there any reported issues against the site or maybe they are just making a late payment?

Well I must say that that is pretty sad if you have to cheat people out of their money they earned just so they can make maximum profit. Soon though they will go bankrupt and will lose all their money because someone will be smart enough to sue them. Of course thought they probably have something in their TOS that they can put against you but the word will get out that they aren't good but then they'll just start again under a new name. Hopefully though someone will be able to stop them eventually.

They're TOS can't really do anything against you, since you can't just put "If I am doing illegal stuff you can not do anything to me. If you break these terms you are doing illegal stuff"

And I've just read the terms... it's TERRIBLE

You must be 13 years of age or older to participate in this program. Our program is open to both US and International members and is void where prohibited by local governing laws. Payments will only be sent to members who are at least eighteen years of age.

Translation: We trick you to think that 13 year olds can get payment because we know you won't read the rest of the agreement. Why do you think we used the words "eighteen" and not "18" like how we used "13"?

You must maintain your e-mail account that you used when signing up with Surf Junky. You agree to receive e-mail advertising from Surf Junky, partnering, sponsoring, or any associated websites. (...) In the event your e-mail account on file becomes closed or blocked to messages from Surf Junky, your account will be terminated.

Let me translate that: You agree to let us spam you and you can't say a single word about it or else you're banned.

Privacy Policy:Surf Junky may disclose any personally identifiable registration information or other collected information to third parties as covered in our privacy policy.

Translated as: Your information is used as a hostage if you complain, and we will give it to evil people who will hunt you down if you don't obey us. (And just to let you know, they don't have any other privacy policies, so "as covered in our privacy policy" is just saying "this IS the privacy policy lol u pwned".)

Payments may be withheld by Surf Junky for any given reason for any period of time.

Oh really? That also means "We are going to terminate your account whenever we feel like it."

Surf Junky strictly enforces anti-Spamming laws. Spamming is a federal crime. Any member caught Spamming will not only have their account terminated immediately and lose any past, present and future earnings, but shall also be held liable for Spamming as we shall cooperate with any authorities and investigations that may arise from the Spamming incident.

Why don't you start enforcing anti-scamming laws? Scamming is a federal crime. So you want to "cooperate with any authorities and investigations"? Go ahead, lets see who gets the worse punishment.

Any comments posted, written, or otherwise by a member or related party which are in anyway defamatory against Surf Junky, it's staff, or any related parties on any part of Surf Junky or any unrelated website, message boards, forums, or listings will result in account termination of any responsible member or related parties.

Ok, so if I have an account, it gets deleted, and you sue me for defaming you right? Well I have my own Terms of Conditions, just as good as yours.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PEOPLE WHO READ THIS POST:
1.) The information in this post is intended to stay in the forum, as a private way of communication to the forum users.

2.) I am not liable for anything I say, everything is personal opinion made in a private community, and not meant to be disclosed, as stated in term number 1.

3.) This information must not be reproduced, as coorespondance to term number 1.

4.) The users of this forum and the company will not be liable for anything that happens.

There, I made a terms and condition just as good as Surf Junky's.

let me say this after checking the links out most of them were dummy urls.Im glad I don't autosurf it's a waste of my time period.btw that's some good stuff dooga.

Yep these sites are a waste of time and they spoamm your mailboxes like hell. I also noticed in Dooga's pots about there TOS If they did any of that stuff they would breach the Data Protection Act like 30 times.

Last year, I even did the SurfJunky thing. I waited and waited and waited for my payment and it never came. I was even up over $95 and finally gave up on them. Eventually, after repeatedly inquiring what the hold-up was they decided to terminate my account. It's hard to believe this site is still operating and everyone knows they are scamming people. I was always led to believe wire fraud was a crime but I guess not in this case. Apparently, their TOS is above the law and they can scam people out of tons of cash whenever they feel like it. I recommend staying away from websites that tells you they can terminate your account for whatever reason they want to or for no reason at all. That is a clue that they will keep everything you work so hard to earn.