xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
markian

How About Love ? all about love and friendship

all about love and friendship.... we can talk about love... whos inlove now ? for me or whois broken hearted? lol..... iam broken hearted... but its okey... iam inspired to do all my works... all.. :-)

im totaly infatuated with a guy.. i have to get over him tho. ive jst met another guy named whos everytingi want.. and im just starting to like him.. oh im so pathetic

all my frd said that i'm good at all the thing...except love...i never can handle love...some weird feeling happen when i'm in love...just like my present girlf... i suddenly want to hurt her feeling in someway...i dunno why....but all my girlfrd told me the same things..."you have thousands of personality ...i can never know which one is you""you change so fast then i can never catch u up""how can u contain sad angry happy and cool ...within just 15 minz...""i only love one out of those thousands of personality u have""i dunno should i accept those other ppl contain in u .for just the one i love in you"when they say those...i will try to think if i really like that? i dunno ...i dun understand myself either....one of my frd said."yea...u r like that...i think u should see a doctor actually"omg do i really? i dunno....nevermind...someppl said just coz i think too much ...i should think less...but i want to ask how can a ppl stop thinking...yr brain works 24 hours a day ...except when u have deep beta sleeping...

Hehe, this topic is something for me, since I am bit computer absolent (just joke). I have been with my girl for more then four years now. Oke my age is also 29. For those guys which are asking themselves if they should invite chick to drink and tell her what they feel, well guys you can't lose nothing cause you ain't got anything yet, so in action ASAP. You will regret not telling her that :)

I am in love! His name is Adam and he is very much in love with me, which every day reminds me that miracles can happen. I'd thought before I was too broken, too wounded to ever find happiness like this, but since I met him, my whole world has changed. It's a good thing. :)

As of right now, Dizilluzionedmasokist on this site and I are involved with one another. We don't really label ourselves as technically we are not "together" due to some circumstances that are happening. But we are happy this way. We were dating and have been enjoying eachother for over a year now. It has been really wonderful :)

all my frd said that i'm good at all the thing...except love...
i never can handle love...
some weird feeling happen when i'm in love...

just like my present girlf... i suddenly want to hurt her feeling in someway...
i dunno why....

There are names for this. Fear of intimacy, commitment-anxiety... Everyone's got them at some level. When it starts interfering with your social functioning, you should take notice, and try to work on it.

I had this girlfriend once, all she could do was pick fights with me. And I'm an easygoing, faithfull, stable, nice guy (I'm sure this sounds pretentious but I really am). Turns out she had, through her youth-experiences, learned that life is not worth living if it isn't "exciting, dynamic, challenging". Which her brain through conditioning translated into conflict, insecurity and bickering.

I left her in the end. She was very happy with her new friend. They fight all the time...

I on the other hand, am a happy partner in a very stable, monogamous, boring marriage...

I am in love! His name is Adam and he is very much in love with me, which every day reminds me that miracles can happen. I'd thought before I was too broken, too wounded to ever find happiness like this, but since I met him, my whole world has changed. It's a good thing.  :)

29085[/snapback]

congratulations to you!

i hear that if a girl in love her Intelligence quotient like a three years old baby

do you?

ever,i saw a book ,it said that love could last 30 months ,its means three years

after that love will become emotion.but i hope you will happy everyday forever~! :)

There is this guy called tom who i sorta like.. He is so shy with me and I used to think it was the cutest thing. For Valentines day.. I bought him a flower and wrote a not that said i liked him.. He told me he likes me on and off which annoys the baboons out of me. I keep telling myself I am over him but i don't know for sure. I decided to tell him that i dont feel the same way about him but i dont know how. I definitly do NOT want to do it on msn. In person is much better. Next time i am seeing him is tomorrow. He is waiting with me to wait for my friend. I want to tell him im over him because maybe if i do.. It will be true. He is bad news. It is so hard because he is SO sweet in person but SO rude on msn. Who is the real personality.. MSN or in person?

I'm not in love. I've never been in love. I've had crushes but I've never actually dated anyone...so sad, I know. I'm used to it though, and it means I get to do whatever I want whenever I want so it's cool. I'm actually not sure how I would do in a relationship because I've been single for so long (I'm 21...) it would be kind of weird for me. Oh well...*shrugs*

Who is the real personality.. MSN or in person?

I know a few people who are like that. They're really different in real life to what they are on MSN. I think that both personalities are real in a way... On the Internet, people feel like they have less boundaries so are more likely to act the way they always want to act, but in real life they might be shy or something and don't act that way. If they're acting bad on MSN that might not be a good thing... In most cases I find that once you get to know a person more in real life they'll become more like that 'MSN' person. So yeah...if they're bad on MSN I would try and steer clear...but that's just from my experience though. I could be wrong...

all about love and friendship.... we can talk about love... whos inlove now ? for me or whois broken hearted? lol..... iam broken hearted... but its okey... iam inspired to do all my works... all.. :-)

Eurgh. Someone get me a bucket - you're not broken hearted, you're just a little sad that's all. It's when a person lacks the attention which they were once accustomed to when one was idle - does a person confide secretly to their loneliness, and soon begins to make excuses for their failure in life.

Love is non-existent - as is the genuine social capability of the beholder of those rose coloured lips which utter its nuisance to begin with.

Good day.