xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lastsupper

The Invisible Browser Ghostzilla

Ghostzilla is the all-new invisible browser that enables to pretend doing your work and actually surfing the net. If you don't get what I meant, goto http://visikord.com/ghostzilla/ to get the browser. It is completely free and you won't have to close your internet window in your school library to prevent the school librarian to peek at what you are doing. It's very good and works just like firefox. Includes tabbed browsing and u can choose the hiding level. Get it now!

I visited this site but got confused,,,,,,,about ghost browsing, how it is possible? Is this hiding your actual ip from server? or hiding your site address from your main server through which you are accessing Internet i mean ISP Server or LAN/CableNet Server?Or this is hiding the text/pictures ??????? give me some more details

What Ghostzilla does is take the current open application, choose an area where text is normally displayed and change that into a mini web browser. Have a look at the screenshots here to get the idea. It's quite a good idea if you want to have a mini web browser in whatever application you are using, and to help people who want to hide what they're doing you can set the whole thing to appear in greyscale, and images to only appear when you mouseover. It's quite clever, but not something I'll be downloading, as I have no need for it really.

I don't think thats is something very cool and gracios lol :D.. just another browser with some pluses and minusses.

i think that this is a very innovative idea and would certainly be something i'd use at work to escape the bordom of actually working.a question to someone who has actually used the software, does it have support for plugins like flash, shockwave, quicktime etc?

Ghostzilla is the all-new invisible browser that enables to pretend doing your work and actually surfing the net.

I think this browser is useful in offices and colleges where there is a net connection or you have made a proxy setting to connect to the net-lab from your programming lab (like my brother has done in his college).
This is not at all recommended for browsing from home, it will just destroy the page you are viewing. Well thanks for sharing the link, so that at least I knowledge that this type of browsers are also available.

Wow, this would be really useful software for my school, GHS. I think if I downloaded it I would get in a lot of trouble, they hired 2 people full-time to watch everything we do on the internet. They caught a couple kids using someone else's login, and they charged them with "Identity Theft", thats a felony :/. Maybe I could do it through "Guest" ... hmm :D

Lol, very nice find.Im almost positive you will eventually get caught by whoever yourtrying to hide from, but who am I to spoil your fun? :DIt is a very unique and good idea.I cant beleive this wasnt invented when using the internet forpersonal use was illegal (yes, It really used to be :D).