xisto Community
idandush

There Are Over $2000 In Offers! 3 Signup Join Right Now!

Take surveys, sample products, signup for free trials, join clubs, register for credit cards and get paid for it all. There are over $2000 in offers!

Shop at hundreds of name brand stores and get rebates from us for every purchase. It's shopping you're already doing... why not get paid for it? Play mini-games for pearls, discover gems, find gold coins and trade them in for bonus prizes! Participate in free contests & treasure hunts for even more cash! Tell your friends and receive 20% of what they earn and 5% from your second level referrals. The earning potential is unlimited!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

This is the payment proof

Posted Image

Click one of the banners or the check image to join

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Absolutely no referrals! All removed.

Nice Try!! You are a new user just trying to attract more customers to your ''gang'' to steal people's money!! But people here aren't fools and they know exactly what a person trying to rob is!!

It looks professional enough. I'm not signing up for that because I don't think I'll be interested in completing anything listed on the front page of the website.Nice try for referral links, they are ABSOLUTELY not allowed on the Xisto forum, if they were, everyone would post their referral link on this subforum and no one would know which to click :D :D.