xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Morne

Quake 3 Vs Quake 4 Which of these do you prefer, or both?

quike 3? quike 3 is more of a tourament based game each level haveing to defeat a character from a groop of man eating eating savages to the army based characters...wepons are bit unrealistic but still an great game to lan with friends or on the net.some bots and mods are also available if you want cartoon charcters as your caracters.jonny brovo to the aliens in alien vs predator are available. sust to make the game a bit funny.dont have a story line of such but still levels that can be completed in the form of a tournament.Quike 4?quike 4 is a more story based game.you fight against an unrelenting alien enemy, and the onley way you can destroy them in the end is to become one of them, wich you do later on in the game.With advanced weapons and vehicles and with a squad of marines aiding you on this quest, you take the battle to the heart of the Strogg(wich these aliens are called) home planet and becomes Earth's only hope for victory.now this game has a great story line to complete. each level intenser than the last.you fight against big mothers of aliens to humen sized ones.even though you become one of them later the caring uman nature still comes to the serface, your squad helps you out of the alien production base and take you to recover.proveing to them you aren't under the control of the Strogg you gain more than their trust, u gain respect from them and arise as a hero.now quike 3 vr quike 4?i personaly like both but would settle for quike 4 any time.better quality graphics, great story line and awsem weapons aswell.alone time?... quike 4frinds together time?...quike 3

oh, ja sorry quake, quake 4 has alredy been released. its a great game i highly recomend it for a gameing experience.the min system req arepentium 4 2.0 ghz512 mb rameng version of win xpa 100% direct x 9.0c compatable 64mb 3d hardware4x dvd-rom2.8 gigs of uncompressed free hard disc spacedirect x 9.0c compatable sound card.its a big game but worth it all.

oh, ja sorry quake, quake 4 has alredy been released. its a great game i highly recomend it for a gameing experience.
the min system req are

pentium 4 2.0 ghz
512 mb ram
eng version of win xp
a 100% direct x 9.0c compatable 64mb 3d hardware
4x dvd-rom
2.8 gigs of uncompressed free hard disc space
direct x 9.0c compatable sound card.

its a big game but worth it all.

Yeah quake 4 will be a great game i cant wait to buy it and start playing :D i hope it has identical counter-strike source play that would be cool.

The thing is it is realy a bit better than quak 3. the graphics are exelent, and the enamy is desighned to perfect detail. I am in south Africa and it has been released here, i am almost done with with the game... and beleve you me, you havnt plaid a good game til you played quak 4.

in my oppinion quake 3 was better. sure quake 4 has better graphics, more detailed characters, realistic shadows and lightening, but gameplay is much poorer than in quake 3. quake 3 was really a good action game, anrenaline, while quake 4 tempo is much slower, its trying to immitate doom 3 with dark parts and monsters jumping in your face, and its not half as good as doom in it. also in quake 4 there are some quite boring bits. so overall, quake 3 is better than quake 4, if you ask me, graphic in games doesnt matter as long as it has good gameplay.

I prefer Quake4! Quake 3 was more than a tournament game, and Quake 4s graphics is excellent! I have honestly never seen better! Anyone knows how much it costs and where to buy it??