xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadowx

Does The Devil Exist In The Astral Plane Due To Belief?

Hi all!

Im not sure how many of you will know what im talking about here so ill try to explain abit. Basically i belive in a system where spirits (aka ghosts or souls) exsist and when we die our spirit is released from our body. I also belive in different planes of exsistence, sort of like parrallel universes. There are seven in total but the only two i'll talk about are the physicial (which is where we are right now) and the astral, which is the next one up. If you think of them in a tower then youll see that the physical is at the bottom then the astral then the rest which i cant remember :D . And as you go up the energy is much purer so for example negative spirits will not be able to reach the topm they will be stuck lower down.

Now thats all as clear as mud let me explain my relevance to these planes.

Basically in the astral it is belived by most including me that this plane is affected by thoughts and beliefs. Just as the physical plane things are affected by physical movement. And also it is thought that beleif and strong thoughts can create thing in the astral plane. I can explain by using an example.

If there is a house thar has been there for a hundred years and people live there and they have a small table in the middle of the room. In the astral plane the house exsists because many people have lived there and thought about it, experienced it etc... this thought creates the house in the astral plane. However the table is new and because of this it doesnt exsist in the astral plane because it hasnt been experienced etc in the physical. does that make sense? its hard to explain for me.

But the more something is experienced, thought about, belived in etc the stronger its presence in the astral plane.

Now my point is that millions of people for thousands of years have belived in a devil, be it satan or otherwise. and if the above theory is right then all this belif would create a darn strong presence in the astral, which means that according to this theory satan could have been created in the astral plane.

If that makes sense then please reply and tell me what you think :D im interested to know.

Hey, you know I really like people who have there own unique belief of death, life, people and ghosts. And I am still looking for my own belief, although I have some own ideas myself already. But I still stand open for other theories. I think yours is very interesting! It sounds familiar actually when I read it, because a sort of scene I have seen on tv: I think it was the serie "Angel".I really liked that episode, because the whole levels of state of a human being or ghost was very logical and understandable pictured. There was also this Satan who was in a sort of Astralplane like you said, and only Angels could get there too. And you explained it very well with the table thing. Although I don't speak English very very well I could get what you were saying.

From reading back my own post i think i have far too much time where i just sit and think to myself about anything random.

I really liked that episode, because the whole levels of state of a human being or ghost was very logical and understandable

Ive never seen the episode but to me it seems pretty simple but i know how confusing the whole parrallel universe type thing can be sometimes!
Unfortunately no-body else seems to understand me, either that or they think im looney :D

you know I really like people who have there own unique belief of death, life, people and ghosts.although I have some own ideas myself already. But I still stand open for other theories. I believe that when we die our souls will go up to join the ghosts between space the air where nothing lives except maybe stars. Our bodies once buried will rise up into the heavens at night(kinda ghosty) But some bodies stay about living in *haunted houses* and other places. I do believe that if the bodies dont go straight up to heaven will later go up to join satan in the chamber of hell where everyone is painted red and their hands have turned into spears so anything or anyone they turch will writhe in agony. Some manage to not have been completely good but have been a little bad on earth will go to the parallel unniverse of heaven because they have not been good enough to go to heaven but if they stay god hey will be transported to heaven. But if they have been bad but not bad enou to go to hell they will go to the parallel universe of hell. But this theory i also believe."Im not sure how many of you will know what im talking about here so ill try to explain abit. Basically i belive in a system where spirits (aka ghosts or souls) exsist and when we die our spirit is released from our body. I also belive in different planes of exsistence, sort of like parrallel universes. There are seven in total but the only two i'll talk about are the physicial (which is where we are right now) and the astral, which is the next one up. If you think of them in a tower then youll see that the physical is at the bottom then the astral then the rest which i cant remember . And as you go up the energy is much purer so for example negative spirits will not be able to reach the topm they will be stuck lower down.Now thats all as clear as mud let me explain my relevance to these planes. Basically in the astral it is belived by most including me that this plane is affected by thoughts and beliefs. Just as the physical plane things are affected by physical movement. And also it is thought that beleif and strong thoughts can create thing in the astral plane. I can explain by using an example.If there is a house thar has been there for a hundred years and people live there and they have a small table in the middle of the room. In the astral plane the house exsists because many people have lived there and thought about it, experienced it etc... this thought creates the house in the astral plane. However the table is new and because of this it doesnt exsist in the astral plane because it hasnt been experienced etc in the physical. does that make sense? its hard to explain for me. But the more something is experienced, thought about, belived in etc the stronger its presence in the astral plane. Now my point is that millions of people for thousands of years have belived in a devil, be it satan or otherwise. and if the above theory is right then all this belif would create a darn strong presence in the astral, which means that according to this theory satan could have been created in the astral plane."What do you think of my theory because it would be quite nice to know