xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arnz

Late Night Television has it gone downhill?

Having sometimes finished work and/or uni very late, I sometimes check out whats on late night TV, but as of late all the stations down here, have rather pretty lame late night quiz phone-in shows where you can make a quick $100-$500 (with the occasional $1000 question or so). But unfortunately, this eliminates some good american shows such as late night futurama, jay leno, david letterman, scrubs, alias, family guy, and so forth. Ok, maybe the odd late night movie may be on, but usually one from way back. Seriously I'd be asking, would u stay up to watch those quiz shows just to make a quickly couple of a hundred bucks? cause personally i'd rather watch the shows mentioned earlier rather than those quiz shows.

wow. here in australia we dont get rubbish chances to win money. we just get rubbish late at night. but then again alot of everything else played (such as big brother, weight-loss shows, reality shows etc) sucks.late at night theres rarely anything good on. yeah as you said, some movies are fun. theres a music show called rage in australia, in the early morning is when they play the music censored for mainstream audiences because it is too good/explicit. that can be good, but i never see it =\in conclusion, family guy > big brother

Once it gets really late, all I seem to see on TV is Girls Gone Wild commercials. They get boring after seeing them for an hour in a row tho. Everything else is stupid and pointless, which is probably why its on late at night.