xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beastjo

The Best Gaming Renders On The Web! gaming renders

I don't seem to be able to use GameRenders Renders. They do not open in photoshop 7. I prefer ClanTemplates.com Renders. They have a nice selection of gaming renders. I got all my renders from them...

yes cut them out if you can. Im not too good at cutting but ill have a go now and again. Planet renders is much better than game renders BTW

Brother GameRenders has been arounf ro 3 years now, and you just found out about them. They are above all other redner sites. they have te most renders that any site has got to offer

i dont like game renders to much they done have that many game renders, and some of them are poorly cut, anyways i usually dont use renders anymore i use stock images for MANIPS and c4ds :)

once you get over 60 posts there you can veiw te premium renders (theres lots of them and the are awesome!)i am a member there with over 1.4k posts so i know that they have excelent renders of both gaming and non-gaming oriented.