xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
God-Of-Earth

[Sig] The Last Samurai I love this film

I just Love this film so when i got this pic of tom cruise i just had to make a sig out of it. Its nothing special but i really like it. Just because i like the film i think. Im going to spend more time on it so it looks better though. It was a pain in the *bottom* because i had to use the pic and the writing seperate and cut them. I havnt used any text on this its 1 pic cut into 2 and then i did the effects seperate so it got a bit silly trying to get it right. I had a really light bg when i finished too so that was also a pain to get right.

Posted Image

The background look good with render I would add adjustment layer for contrast so make some things come to life at sig :D.. maybe some curves too :D.. that chinese symbol looks great but better dont smudge it.. And that "Last sammuray" could use a stroke 1px black :D... but it look good

Thats the problem if i put 1px stroke it goes round the whole japaneese letter too so im not sure. Also wher it looks smudged at the top of letter i was going to blend it into render. What you think.

I think its a great looking piece, only thing i suggest is that on the logo and font at the bottom you should set that to luminosity or color to be able to blend the colors to match the bg...