xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
God-Of-Earth

[Sig] Star Wars The Sith

I know the faluts with this sig but you know i like to post everything i make good or bad so just thought id let you see it didnt take long just wanted to see how well the render would blend.

Posted Image

the render is way to small.. you can tellw aht it is but it just doesnt look good being that small.. I tell people that when you use a render you dont have to use the entire image.. capture a section of that render to focus on and then build your sig from there, also the bacground really doesnt do it justice , i say give it another try

Maybe the bg color need to be changed to diffrent color becaus ehis weapon is alredy red and fades in the sig making it dont look so good... and some where the render is blended in too much and somewher not at all.. but text is good.. maybe you should add some patterns to make the sig not so bright..

Im not going to alter it. Im going to use this render for a differnt sig altogether. I was really just messing about with the blending and the bg colour but like i say you know i post everything.