xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MIGUE2k7

My First Graphics Work Not the best... maybe it is bad... but is mine :)

Oh well.... some people say... ''you gotta start from somewhere...'' and thats what im doing now.

These are my first sig and logo, (well, i ve done sigs already but not with the professionalism needed) based on some tutorials that i saw here.

I would like to thank everybody who post tutorials in this place, them way help to people, and i just was amazed of what people can do on Photoshop.

so here them are:

Posted Image

I made this logo for my person, (since i needed one for put it as publicity of my ut2004 maps :D )

Posted Image

Them may not be good but are mine :D and my first ones using stuff i didnt know from Photoshop.

Please rate and if possible tell me what can I improve

Edited by MIGUE2k7 (see edit history)

If for real I really like your logo.. I like how that M letter has that glow around it.. Maybe it would need some 22 pizel white and 1 pixel black border for final touches :D but its ok..well the sig needs a lot of work but since its your first one you have a great ideas ( i would rather not show my first sig lol).. for first try searching for brushes at deviantart or some other place.. because the bg looks kind a plain.. the one thing I suggest you never to do is make render like grayscale or black and white and then blend in the sig.. better try puting render with the same colors in sig and then make sig from render colors (lookat my sig to understand what I mean) this effect gives you more live to sig so it dont look dead.. then the text is too dark if you would change that black to bit lighter color it would be ok and that gradiant overlay on logo isnt needed only some outer glow or drop shadow..I hope I gave you some ideas and helped out :D..

^^^^^Quality advice. Not going to say much more really you just need to keep working at it. Just keep coming up with new ideas. If you dont like the look of something scrap it. But yes id suggest dling some new brushes and working on differnt background styles. Read some tuts if you want a bit more help. Also im sure Me and Dawiss will give you some more help if you Pm or something. Goodluck and have fun. Also keep posting your work no matter how bad you think it is because if nobody sees it we cant tell you gow to improve it.

Thanks for the comments guys.Yeah i could not make a nice background cause i dont have nice brushes, but gotta find some :D