xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
God-Of-Earth

Not To Sure T17

Not to sure why im posting this. This is just a t17 sig i made without and renders just brushing. Just because i was boared. Just thought id share it.lol

Posted Image

The border is way too light.. at top I cant see some place sit.. The render or backgorund (dont know what you been trying to make it) is too messed up one is gouing over other and sorry but dont look good.. Colors maybe are good but in the middle it stops getting brighter (from top to buttom) I think it need to go all the sig if you understand what I mean.. The number thingy is kind a intresting but not fits in this sig <_<.. heh lol I have seen that T17 somewhere :P...

i know im not going to change it though. I spent 20 mins making 4 sigs.lol this is one that i came up with. The worst i made.lol just thought id share it for a laugh. Im not even going to waste my time altering it.lol

Edited by God-Of-Earth (see edit history)

Wow, personally, I think it looks awesome. The border looks great, if you ask me. Borders don't have to be dark.In fact, a light border often looks much better than a dark one, especially on a light sig such as that.Only thing I can say is, the text messes up the flow. I think it would look awesome with no text whatsoever. Great artistic feeling to it, seriously. Did you do it from a tut? If you did, would you link me to it? I seriously like it. =P