xisto Community
Sharn

Sharns St00f My gallery

Hey, I'm new here. I always introduce myself with my Graphics. Though I haven't done anything in MONTHS. =\

Oh well, this forum looks awesome, and I heard the hosting is great too.

Anyway, some of my GFX:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It appears Photobucket's down and I can't get to the rest. >.> I'll put em up when it gets back up.

The last two are SOTW winners on one of my fave forums. (I'd post a URL, but I don't want to be in trouble for it. If it's allowed please say so and I'll post it.)

Thanks for looking, I hope you like them. <_<

Very nice by to me the first one the render is just not visible that well hard to make it outthe second one looks messyi really like the third oneand i dont get the 4th one...but very nice work much better than me in all of these lol anyways welcome to the site

That's why I like the first one. :D It's one of my fave sigs. I really like how well it's blended. Once you make it out, it pops right out at you though. <_< (It's a Fable character, just so you know.)The second one was a smudge experiment that turned out only so-so...A lot of people liked the third one. XD I think it might be the anime chick? =P That's why it won a SOTW.The last one is another one of my very favorite pieces. It's a photo manip, and made just to look really peaceful, bright, and just cool. :P There is no render, it's an image of a stream that I tweaked. I thought it turned out great.

yeah i figured it out but it took me like 5 mins... sad huh?the second one yeah i get what u mean lolits that and just how nicely it blends with the multiple colors and stuff but congrats on the sotwalso the last one looks a little blurry so its like ok... otherwise nice work

Your jobs are good some are too much blured some a bit bright but overall theyr very good and welcome to Xisto.. Always cool to see experienced people join here <_<..

Yeah i kind of like the first one too. I had trouble making it out at first until i realised i have used that render for one of my sigs. Anyway welcome to trap 17, as My friend Dawiss said its good to see some experienced people here. Please help us Gfx addicted people out and stay active not only on t17 but especilly in the Gfx forum. Its been a bit quiet of late.

Don't worry, i plan n staying active. :D Anyway, Photobucket's back up, here's some more of my work:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And my very first sig in Photoshop: (Also one of my faves)

Posted Image

Thanks again for all the complements. :D Makes me feel all warm inside.

Wow! Those sigs are amazing. You should really consider joining the Graphics Crew, I'd be happy to accept you in, we'd have to see what the others say though. You should really consider making a tutorial on the 3rd and 4th sig in the second post. I really like those ones a lot.Go ahead and post the forum, it doesn't matter.

Yeah what KuBi said WoW.. pretty impressive I like how you use patterns and filters :D... you definatly need to make a tut for that awesome looking text..