xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
heavensounds

The Indigo Race Have you ever heard of it?

A gentle replyThe Indigo RaceWow! What a negative reaction...Most indigos suffer from grammar and spellings problems, due to ADD. Being an Indigo, a writer, I manage to have problems with the literacy on this planet. Please don?t offend these guides, these souls, who simply want to improve and help the cruel, divided, unaware people. We are all as equal and as "sane" as each other...But sometimes we have bad intentions..Like the uncompassionate post...You are a child of God so please respect gods other living beings. I would like to apologise and take responsibility for your inappropriate text.Bless you and may you live the rest of your time here on earth with some respect and peace. Not the EGO.

sorry for bad grammar----I'm from croatia---

hey YOU MONIQUE!

I am 100% indigo, and I 100% know and renember other lives on this planet! 4 of them actually!! so stop reading stupid books about indigos and go and plant a tree!

I am so happy to have a body once more... To eat cakes, to breath, to run,... I think that indigos have a gift to apreciate life a lither more than others! 

I have grow up in the nature, and I have faith in my mother earth and father universe to take care of me. And this planet is perfect today, there isnt good or bad... That is a ilusion, I am everything and everything is part of me! this planet, hate, sufering, love, death... Fear... That is just art of the universe... It is not good or bad... It just is!

so I live it as it is, and I don't think that its ok for a bunch of apes/humans to say that something is better or worse, good or bad, and talk about levels of spirituallyti and other crap!

wee are one, everyone is as it shoud be!

STOP CHANGING SOMEONE AND SOMETHING AND JUST BE YOURSELF! YOU ARE PERFECT NOW! THERE IS NO WAY, RIGHT OR WRONG! PEOPLE WHO NEAD MEANING JUST don't UNDERSTAND THE UNIVERSE! ITS CREATIVITY, WE ARE ART...WE ARE CREATORS OF OUR WORLD AND IF YOU don't LIKE IT, BAD LUCK! CHANGE THOUTHS AND WORLD WILL CHANGE! you are guilty if you are sad,  world is not guilty--world is perfect! it is exactly as it should be in this moment in space and time!

P.S. I WAS A TELEPAT AS A CHILD, AND YOU APES/PEOPLE THINK ABOUT SOME INCREDIBLY STUPID ****!

STOP CHANGING OTHERS, AND YOURSELF AND JUST BE HAPPY DAMIT!

point of life is to be happy, to fell joy...SO STOP READING THIS **** AND GO OUT, OR BAKE A CAKE AND TAKE PLEASURE IN EVERY BITE (OF CAKE AND LIFE)..

IF YOU don't LIKE THE WORLD CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT IT

CIAO..

don't WORRY BE HAPPY HAHAHAHAHAHHA

;)

-reply by Yana the indigo

Hi I am Lisa, I am 38 years (1972) old and I know there is something different about me. I have all the sings of the indigo description, also have luckily come by the opportunity to meet a chrystal child - amazingly enough - whom took to me so much and strange things happened ( genuine and shockingly nice) things you would never believe. I had a real connection with him. We both had the same chrystal blue eyes!!I am a person who gets attached very quickly, emotionally and understandingly well. I want to take in all!! I have been through alohol issues because I just couldn't handle life because I thought everyone should be as loving and understanding as me. I have got stronger and would like to look into this a little further as people seem to be drawn to me.Look forward to hearing from you

First of all, how do I know wether I'm an indigo or not? Because, I kinda assuming that I tend to be one.
I'm a script writer doing a research on this subject. I'm really interested in making a movie bout children with this particular condition. Could you help me out with all the informations that I could get?

Much obliged..

More beauty to the world...

-question by Marky

Hi mark

How have I come to this site? I need some explaination, there is story behind my finding - I beleive I am an indigo child with chrystal blue eyes and all the simular descriptions. I do voluntary work for 'MIND' and want to make a difference to people.

Hope you can enlighten me (1dotlisadothayesatgooglemaildotcom)

Hello im from Brazil.I was studing about blue indigo because i work some years in one spiritual house that all people says to me that im blue.I will tell all history and i think all is truth.Some years i was sick because one doctor pass to me medicines that dont make good to me,im in recuperacion until now.Blue indigos have the health very sensible,like me.My sign is scorpio,and im medium but i dont talk this thigs to arround.This days say to me that is my penultimate incarnacion.Redding you text i doscover way,because my sign is in water,ok now i beleve.Have one legend about me,that in one encarantion i was mather of santa Clara.But i dont think very much about this because i dont wanna be fanatic.Is many pression.But only thing that this souls says is more comunicaion communication and understanding between people, love, forgiveness, and that each has the ability to strive to be better, study to become more intelligent emotionally and mentally there's nothing too crazy in this.I think are messengers that are like angels, do not know.is difficult for people to understand the message as an order but not as matter of moral evolution,like concinece of actions to all arrond and the planet,is just this i think. ;)

<p>You'd think people on a higher evolution level would at least have proper grammar. We lameman have another term for the Indigo Race- it's called a Histrionic Personality Disorder with signs of an underlying Schizotypal.  Get help.  Especially the lady who sees numbers and fantacizes about children and sheep.</p>

Really dude? My H8r radar went off immediately after reading your post. Very translucent move on your part. It seems as They "suffer" some sort of disorder,you may very well suffer the same. A little thing called personality envy disorder with an underlying troll disorder. Don't like it when people consider themselves above the average mundane? Does conformity fare you well then? Don't like creative and expansive minds? Maybe you should put more focus on your on psyche. Get Help! Instead of pointing fingers at someone elses.
Granted, you're exercising your right of free speech, and that is accepted, but your negative criticism isn't appreciated. There is a saying my grams used to tell us when we kids played the name calling game. "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." Let these ppl believe what they want to believe....as You are allowed to believe what you wish to believe. Why hate? When you can Appreciate. Spread love, not hate.

I haven't heard about the indigo race before. I had a wrong interpretation of topic of the post. The post itself can be considered innovative, I suppose. It makes readers wonder who they are or whether whether they belong to the indigo race. Is it really good or bad to belong to the indigo race?

questionThe Indigo Race

I'm an indigo persons, I'm still senior high school in Bali, Indonesia,.!

in my school there are so manny Indigo student in here, but all of them was afraid with theire own Abillity and theire Power,...!

what is the really mean of Indigo,..?????

ANd what sould we do with this abillity,..???

-reply by oscar

to oscar:

easy.. don't be panic.

live must go on.. if u are an indigo.. u will find your way.. it all about time..

it will build your inner strenght and wisdom.

i'm from indonesia to.

i'm 37 years old Life.

if you need help just email me at hodcorp@yahoo.com

Dear High School Senior Indigo:

You and your friends ought to be honored, empowered, and confident to be an indigo because the future of authentic humanity is in your hand; in your mind; and in your knowledge in being part of the solution to enhance and to heal humanity from the chaotic world and from the Constant Flow of Destruction, Violation, and Tortures Inflicted upon human lives, humanity, and Planet Earth for the last millions and millions of years since the Creator of Our Universe created “Planet Earth” and “Mankind!”

I was born in the early 70's and I have known for a long time that I am being sent here from Heaven to create changes on this World for the Greater Good! Even my birth name represents Heaven! Now, I am encouraging and empowering “my fellow indigo human beings” to initiate the great changes for humanity and for the Creator of Our Universe!

For starters, “Do Right, Do Good, and Tell the Truth!”

Sincerely,

LifeStar Amy