xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ProtoMan

Megaman Battle Network 6's Giga Chips

Well , what do you think about all of the giga chips in MegaMan Battle Network 6 (English/US) version ? For me , I think Falzar version 's are weaker than Gregar a lot :1.Bass VS Bass AnlyBass attacks enemys' areas with buster a lot of times and can instantly kill them in one shot with a few plus chips or Full Synchro while Bass Anly attacks with the stupid Heeling Wheels which can be easily blocked with one hole and does only a few damages , pretty weak in Net Battle while Bass is very useful and annoying for your opponent . Bass wins .2.Big Hook VS Meteor KnukkleBig Hook attacks 100 % your opponent 's areas (unless they used area/panel grab or you used color/double point before) and does serious damage 240/480 . Meteor Knukkle can does about 200/300 damage to your opponent(s) and can only does 100/200 if there are three viruses while Big Hook takes care all of them . Big Hook wins .3.Bug Frag Sword VS Bug Frag ThunderNo idea which one is stronger , Dark Sword can take out 6 squares ahead but charge pretty slow and flinch enemy while Dark Thunder moves slowly but can paralyze enemy , very useful and also charge faster . Draw .4.Delta Ray VS Cross DivideNo idea , too . If you are in Net Battle or battle against a Navi , Delta Ray stronger than Cross Divide a lot because of its 3 attacks but if you are fighting against virus(es) and then Cross Divide is stronger because it can hit 5 squares and the center receives 500 damages so it can take out all the virus(es) . Draw .5.Hub Batch VS Colonel ForceColonel Force is a very very powerful chip after Bass (maybe it is stronger than Bass Anly) when it can paralyze enemy (well , nearly paralyze) and attack a lot of times , use this chip plus one/two area grab(s) will be pretty annoying . But Hub Batch is very disappointed , it is nearly useless when there is Navi Customizer , most of use customized MegaMan with Custom + 3 and Max Status , right ? So I think this is the most stupid Giga chip , very use less in both virus busting and Net Battle .Gregar 's giga chips : 5Falzar 's giga chips : 2Gregar 's giga chips win . But that is just what I think about them , post your mind here and can you tell me why Falzar 's giga chips are very weak (the most is Hub Batch , only Air Shoe is useful (maybe shield too but I don't need it when I always equip Reflect)) ?

DisagreeMegaman Battle Network 6's Giga Chips

ok, well, on the comment on hub batch being completely pointless...Thats where you're wrong. You can definitely put chip shuffle programIn the navicust... The fact that the giga chip gives you custom +1 and+2 definitely makes chip shuffle that much more appealing.. On top ofEverything, who seriously uses their buster in a net battle anyway...?Most of the time people are using the netbattle chips such as tango,Beat, etc. So theres usually no space to put in atk max and such. 

don't diss BassAnly either...  likeYou were talking about  MeteorKnuckle... It spreads damage across theField and obviously you don't like that giga chip for that reason (IAgree).. The same can go for BassAnly... BassAnly does "set damage"Because 4 rings of 160 damage each home in on the enemy... Bass doesSporadic damage depending on enemy location... And usually these daysPeople are aiming to take over as much of their opponent's area asPossible. Granted, I agree that BassAnly can be blocked by holes, butHalf the time, the giga chip is being used for the PA: Darkness. So, IThink this should be a draw for benefits on both sides.

Finally,CrossDivide should win because it doesn't matter where your opponent isAs long as you line up with him when you use the giga chip, it'll do aGuaranteed 500 dmg (1000 in Full Synchro). DeltaRay you have to hopeThe person is on the middle row, and not in the back row, for the gigaChip to do the full set amount of damage. If your opponent isElsewhere, you're SOL. But yeah, thats my opinion. Hope that helpsAnyone reading this... 

-reply by FalzarFTW

oh... So THAT'S what hub batch does. I have all of my atributes at s while I was fighting bass. Also, never underestimate busterfire. That could end the netbattle 4 you, and get some of your best chips taken away.

bass v. Bass anly,bass anly on a netbattle, bass for virus busting, big hook v. Meteor knuckle. Big hook for netbattle, meteor knuckle for viruses the bug things, idk, 'cus I never us them. Total waste of bugfrags. delta ray v. Cross divide

cross divide, because it's not garenteed that you hit max with delta ray. Also sprads 250 damage, so it's good for virus busting and netbattles

but I gotta say that colonel force is much better than hub batch, since practicly everyone maxes their stats with the navi customizer and bugstop.

-reply by lunos219