xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawiss

Cosmos With Planet

Yeah i like it. Nice effect with the lighting and starts. Nice job as always. The starts seem a tad bit too blury though so you could make them a little bit sharper.8/10

Edited by God-Of-Earth (see edit history)

I was trying to add some contrast on the stars and tryed them a bit sharper but didn't turned out soo good.. they were too bright or too ugly lol <_<..

yea thats very big problem but if you make it a bit diffrent sometimes it looks even better then you wanted lol.. but when i cant make something like I want it, that makes me read more and more tutorials to get how to make it <_<..

I always use the noise filter to make stars. It gives a nice realistic feel with a little contrast. Though, i sometimes have trouble with space dust.Anyways, it's a nice sig. Maybe if you added a zoom blur, it might give it a nice space warp feel. The style on the "T17" is good, but maybe if it was more hard it might look better.7.9/10

Yeah the T17 is really nice and fit the sig perfectly. Really nice but like i said for me its just the effect on the stars. really nice. i love you work mate your know that

Edited by God-Of-Earth (see edit history)