xisto Community
heaven_master_ash

30 Gb Mail Account For Free On Internet

what are you gonna do with such a huge Inbox space, You can store spams that you receive in a year. Usually such type of services are target for huge amount of spams.When there are reliable services like Gmail, hotmail, yahoo then why go for something you never heared before.

If you're getting 30gigs of email, consider just getting multiple email accounts for home, business, webmaster use, etc... because theres no WAY anyone should be getting anywhere NEAR that much email related to just one thing. Plus, you'd probably need the extra edge organizing it anyway. :P

I think that Gmail offers just enough space and I really don't need anything more than that!! It is also one of the biggest companies in the world, meaning that they cannot afford something like droping a user or canceling your account for no good reason - this is why they are RELIABLE! And this is the one thing that other emails do not have or are very hard to trust imo...Maybe someone has a very good intention and offers a lot of space but he dosen't have enough money, resources and sooner or later things stop working - what if you save stuff on your email, because that is almost certainly a good reason for having 30GB big email box and you put important stuff there - if the server goes, all your data goes and i don't want that...Plus the file size is here very important - Gmail offers 10MB limit and with the use of winrar or something similar, that is acctually ok...Best whishes and I really recommend Gmail instead of anything else...