xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gta

How Do U Enable Flash In Firefox?

Can some one help me? Every time I open flash sites the quick time plugin is used instead of the flash plug in can some one tell me how to change this?Thanks

Can some one help me? Every time I open flash sites the quick time plugin is used instead of the flash plug in can some one tell me how to change this?
Thanks

The web browser automatically determines from the markup and file extension that the media type is supposed to be opened with the QuickTime plugin - you must be trying to play a video, most probably an MOV QuickTime media file.

If your browser is trying to open an SWF Flash media file, I'd say your browser has got issues that you need to sort out.

The web browser automatically determines from the markup and file extension that the media type is supposed to be opened with the QuickTime plugin - you must be trying to play a video, most probably an MOV QuickTime media file.
If your browser is trying to open an SWF Flash media file, I'd say your browser has got issues that you need to sort out.

You can choose which application you want to use.

Go to Tools > Option > Applications
and find shockwave flash (for flash) and choose your flash player.