xisto Community
God-Of-Earth

Gfx Crew Application

Real Name (optional): Lee

MSN: Woodye180@hotmail.com

AIM:

Email: Woodye180@ntlworld.com

Experience in graphics: I have experience in mostly Sigs avatarts and banners for around six months, however just like everybody i always learn new techniques

Areas of expertise: Signatures, Banners and avatars

Other graphics sites worked at(optional): I made several sigs for gamesigs.co.uk a few months ago.

Past positions at other graphics sites(optional):

Current positions at other graphics sites(optional):Maybe starting a Gfx forum for a few friends of mine.

How much you can be on each day: a few hours, im a fire fighter so my time on can vary really

How many templates/sigs/resources could you make a week: as many as needed doing really as i say my time varys depending on the shift i am currently working.

Examples of your work:

Posted Image

^^A gift i made for dawiss^^

Posted Image

Posted Image

^^A Sig i made for BeastJordan^^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by God-Of-Earth (see edit history)

There are some things i would like you to work on a bit: color, contrast, some depth (not really much improvement needed for this), and text. The main thing i noticed about your text is that the anti-alias is usually off. That creates a pixelated edge on the text, not really a good thing, unless you're using pixel fonts.Improve in a few of these areas, and you should get my vote. <_<

pretty much what truefusion said although need to pick up some other different styles as well to getting a better understnading of the basics as well.improve on the stuff that is mention and due to my absence you gmv.

They're are a lot of montone sigs there, I think you really need to work on that to make them more atttative.If I see you improve on those I'll vote yes.

Just to update you guys with some other stuff im trying like you suggested so id appreciate it if you could review my Application. Thankyou Guys

Im also working on some templates aswell so that some other things i can add to my work portfolio too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by God-Of-Earth (see edit history)

Any news please? I accept his application. Any other comments, he's been waiting patiently for a while now.

I heard templates were gonna be posted soon. I was just waiting for them. They should change my vote upon view. He has improved in the sig area.