xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cman500

Rate:halo 2

I heard it was just like Halo 1 but with new story. Is the gameplay better?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just like halo 1, eww eww eww. If that is true then i would most definately not buy it due to the fact im a CS/Unreal Tournament type kinda guy and i like the fast paced tempo of those games and unlike CS/UT halo is very slow in comparison and i know i will probably be flamed for talkin bad about the all mighty halo game but its the truth. Halo is only slow tho because it is "realistic" in respect to the time it takes you to run acrros the field and such, but im just not used to that and unless they speed it up im not going to like Halo 2 either cause afgter an hour of play i just get plain bored :D

I would have to agree. Halo 2 is an awesome game. I think this is the best game of it's type out right now. I'm not into gaming console's much.. but this game has me hooked. I love the campaign.. the online play.. cooperative modes.. LAN setup.. it's all awesome. I'd give it a 10 out of 10. Durham LeafsHalo 2 Clan

halo2 is the best game ever made. Halo2 on live makes it better, status thing in bungie net is a good way to rank ppl better then clan war. so the other clan dosen't wine about there loss and not report the score.

halo2 is the best game ever made. Halo2 on live makes it better, status thing in bungie net is a good way to rank ppl better then clan war. so the other clan dosen't wine about there loss and not report the score.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Any ETA on the release of Halo 2 for the PC? I dont like playing with the xbox controllers and i just quite frankley preffer the mouse. Ill google it in a bit but any answer will be sufficient. Halo 1 is ok, but like i have stated before... too slow paced as compared to UT or CS. Post here or pm me the release date if it been planned yet.

Halo 2 is awesome, however it does have a few notable disappointments:1) The singleplayer could use a little more. 2) They didn't add everything that they said they would (a decent needler, a flamethrower, the ATV etc.)3) They ruined the soundtrack CD with "inspired by" tracksFinally, perhaps the underlying factor is the thing that makes it great: they didn't change too much from the first Halo. I'm glad they didn't try to be different and screw it up. (e.g. C&C 2)

i give halo2 9/10.. reason it's not 10 is because i have to wait a long time to get a match player to play aganist when playing xbox live. yea i know i'm not patiencent. mayb becuz i'm too use to playing halo1:PC and not gotten use to halo2:XBOX. but the rest is awesome.

Lol this game is overrated. I don't mean to spoil your fun but this game is just not what i was expected. I would rather play gtasa than play Halo 2. Halo 2 is just another shooter on the market with impressive graphics and nice sounds. Halo is ok.. but how about Half-Life 2?

Damn guys Halo2 is only Shooter...... :D Don't beat me :D But as real fun of Battletech i prefer Mech Assault 2 LoneWolf for xbox... i know there less levels and not such big weapons choose like in HALO2, but there are MECHS!!!! YAY! :D

At first, I did not like this game at all (I KNOW I KNOW IT ROCKS NOW). I played xbox live some and it was still fun of course and is still my favorite multiplayer game out there....I didn't like it much. Well, I began playing more and saw the beauty of all the customization and gameplay. I absolute love this game now and I believe it was completely worth the buy =D.BUY IT!

I loved Halo 2!! It made for some great times in college when all of our internet ports are connected, so we'd all plug in our Xboxes and have a 16-player rocketfest! And the new levels that they came out with make for some insane Multi-Flag CTF!Only think I don't like about Halo 2 is when you've got 4 people on one box, and you all 4 find each other, start shooting each other like crazy, and the game lags a bit......maybe it's just me on that one......