xisto Community
God-Of-Earth

Fonts For Ps help

i just downloaded some fonts for the first time for use in photoshop. Can anybody tell me which folder i put them in in my PS folder. i cant seem to find any fonts folder or files in presets so im not too sure about it. Thanks for your help.

Download and extract the font zip (if its in .zip .rar or other file) then take the .ttf or something like that named font (------.ttf).. Then open Start -> Settings -> Control Panel and there you will find something like a folder named "Fonts" drag and drop your font in it and wait till it loads in there.. next time you want to write something just look for that font name at font list <_<..

i don't need to do all this to make the font work in photoshop.. I had just installed the font on my pc and those are available to use in photoshop..

Yeah photoshop pulls fonts from your c:\windows\fonts directory. All you have to do is put the fonts in there and then restart photoshop if it is currently running so i can reproduce a list of fonts from the directory.

Just like all of the others said. UnzipCopy and paste or cut and paste into the C:/windows/fontsLast is just shut off photoshop if it's running and start it back up.