xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shackman

Asia!

I hail from Toronto, Ontario, Canada but I'm also Asian. Chinese to be exact. My family is from Hong Kong and I do have Canadian and Hong Kong citizenship.xboxrulz

I think I am the first Taiwanese who ever posted in this section. I've seen people from India, Philipine, and many countries in Asian to post their thoughts here in this section. I am currently doing my research for weblog analysis and that's why I need their free web hosting service becasue they provide some features other free web hosting companies don't offer. I guess that not many people in Taiwan know about this website. I am not sure about the reason. It's probably beasue of the language barrier. I am glad to be the fist Taiwanese who posted in this section. Also, I am truly proud of being a Taiwanese, Chinese and Asia. I love my country becasue home is the sweetest place you can find on earth.

Yo! I am Asian too! i'm live in Thailand.... If people about Thailand they will thing to smile kind of Thaipeople... and count! ;) Thailand is open... here..alot nice people :)

Um. I am asian too. and I am Nepali, I am not seen here in forum any Nepali people that are not enjoying the Xisto.com hosting service but Indian and chinese are more here in forum. Now all nepalese people are in growth stage to the internet. So they soon enjoy the great service of Xisto.com.