xisto Community
m107

What Do You Think About Women ? not your mother

I think I agree with some of you in that women are indeed complex...and cunning. I also find it difficult to read a woman's thoughts and actions, yet there are many times when that woman can figure out - by intuition - what's going on in my head - especially if I did something bad. Might as well sum it up in that famous old adage: "Can't live with 'em, can't live wthout 'em"

Women......sometimes scary...Mostly complex....They make my head hurt....But I like them!!!!To me they are smarted than men (even though I'm a dude). It's been scientifically proven that girls are born with more brain cells than men and can focus a lot easier (sadly to us dudes). But atleast men are born with more physical strength then girls (still depressed that they're smarter, though). But to me, they are not "toys" as phrased in some posts above, to take advantage of a women is sick and cruel and goes against my code. I'd rather eat dog droppings than take advantage of a women (really, thats how strongly I feel). besides if you take advantage of a women then you tend to get slapped by them more than once a week, lol.I like women,but they make my head hurt sometimes....They are not easy to figure out.... trust me -_^

Depends who she is... for example, my best friends a girl and i do have male friends btw i dont like to get emotionally attached, so most the time, i maintain a shallow with most the chickz round me